Does living in a traditional house bore you? Or tired of mowing your lawn and doing yard work? You might want to consider the idea of downsizing and staying in a condo.
Nowadays, high-rise developments are emerging as the demand for condo living is starting to gain status. Such property is suitable and ideal for first-time homebuyers who are busy with work and cannot manage to maintain a single-family home.
Here are six advantages of having your very own condo unit.
- Price and Affordability: One of the major reasons why owning a condo unit has been attracting a lot of buyers is that you get to own a piece of property at a fairly inexpensive price, since it basically gives full ownership and does not entail individual to land ownership.
- Amenities and Location: Living in a condo allows you access to attractive on-site amenities such as swimming pools, community clubhouse, fitness center and more. Plus, properties like these are usually centrally and conveniently located near office buildings, shopping, entertainment and city centers so it is a practical option.
- No worries about exterior maintenance: It’s time to ditch the shovels, rakes, lawn mowers, and the like, because someone else would do the cleaning and the maintaining for you.
- Social and Safe Environment: Most if not all condominiums offer gated entries, with 24-hour security services and courtesy patrols for its residents. Living in closely with neighbours on either side would make homeowners feel secure and establish opportunities for socialization.
- Renovation and Customization: Unlike rented spaces, when you own a condo unit, you have the freedom to do whatever you want within its four corners. You can decide to repaint, put up paintings and frames and reinvent space. Of course, it also follows that owners should be responsible enough for any appliance replacement, repairs and insurance of the property.
- Make money out of your unit: Because you take pride of ownership by not being a renter of the unit, you can always work that to your advantage. Many people purchase condo units with a vision of making a significant profit out of it in the future like having it rented or even selling the property when appropriate.
Owning a condominium unit is not limited for the young professionals and retired seniors. In fact, buying such down-sized, manageable property is becoming a trend as it can be a very practical and smart choice.
Velox Insurance specializes in providing quality and affordable condo insurance coverage over the last ten years. Talk to us by calling 770-293-0623 or visit our office today. You may get a free quote from us by clicking here.