Car collisions can happen in any place and at any time. With Velox Insurance for your car, you’ll be prepared in case of accident or injury, all at an affordable price.
Understand the Type of Coverage That’s Right for You
All automobile insurance policies are designed to cover your car if an accident occurs. However, there are many types of policies on the market, due to the wide range of vehicles that need coverage and the varying levels of coverage that different drivers desire. Many first-time Atlanta Auto insurance-buyers feel overwhelmed by all the options, so we have broken it down into five major categories:
- Collision Coverage: Pays, up to the coverage limit, for damages to your vehicle or a vehicle you are operating if it hits another car or object, or it overturns. This type of coverage is typically required if you are financing your vehicle.
- Comprehensive Physical Damage Coverage: Provides coverage for damages to your vehicle or any vehicle in your custody resulting from incidents other than collision. This could include theft, fire, vandalism, flooding, hail, or other perils. Comprehensive coverage is usually required if you have a vehicle loan.
- Liability Coverage: Provides coverage to pay for another individual’s bodily injuries or damages to their vehicle or property that you are legally responsible for. This type of insurance is required in most states.
- Medical Payments Coverage: If you and your passengers are injured or killed in an accident, Medical Payments Coverage will pay for your doctor, hospital, and funeral expenses, regardless of who is at fault. This type of insurance also covers you as a pedestrian if you are hit by a vehicle.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Coverage: If you are in a hit-and-run accident or an accident with someone who does not have insurance, Uninsured Motorist Coverage pays for pain and suffering not covered by medical, disability, and Personal Injury Protection. Underinsured Motorist Coverage covers bodily injury to you or your family if the person legally responsible does not have adequate coverage.
Choosing the right auto insurance Atlanta GA, the policy is easier when you know what you’re looking for. Whether one of these five types of coverage seems perfect for your situation, or you’re looking for a solution more tailored to your situation, Velox Insurance will help you find the policy that is best for you.
Discover the Velox Car Insurance Difference
When you buy the auto insurance Georgia the expenses can take up a huge chunk of your budget.. But, here at Velox, we offer many discounts and coverage options to help you insure your car at a more affordable price.
Multiple Policy Discounts
Bundle up your automobile insurance with our other offers like homeowners insurance. While savings may vary depending on how many policies you’re bundling up or what policies you wish to get, we assure that you will end up paying for your insurance policies at a lower price.
If you pay for your insurance policy upfront, you may earn certain discounts and will be paying relatively less compared to monthly payments. In addition to discounts, you would be free from paying premiums for the rest of the year.
Multiple Vehicle Discount
We value your loyalty. If you insure two cars or more with us on the same automobile insurance policy, you may be eligible for a discount on your premium.
Insurance Policy Discounts
Did you know that by installing protective and safety devices on your car (like car alarms, automatic seatbelts, anti-lock brakes) you could qualify for discounts? The more safety features your car has, the lower the price of your insurance is.
How to Get Automobile Insurance from Velox
Your first step toward affordable car insurance Atlanta GA from Velox is requesting a quote. Call 1-855-468-3569 to talk to our agents over the phone, visit an office near you, or request a quote online. Whichever way you contact us, it’s helpful to have the following information ready:
- Vehicle identification number
- The driver’s license numbers of the people who will be driving the car
- Brand, model, and year of your car
- The location where your car is garaged
- Your credit or savings account information
- Your current auto insurance policy, if you have one
- Your driving history (e.g., accidents, violations, and so on)
- Information on your car’s loan or lease
- Your social security number
- Accessories installed in your car
Our agents will evaluate this information to help determine what type of coverage best suits your needs and tailor a policy to your situation. Generally, our policies follow your car. Unless you have specifically excluded someone from your car insurance Georgia policy, anyone who has implied permission to drive your car—for example, a family member or a friend—will be covered by the policy when they use your vehicle.
If you do get in an automobile accident, make sure to collect police reports, witness statements, and vehicle license plate numbers for the insurance company. Velox will take care of the rest. Call us at 1-855-468-3569, visit a local agency in Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, South Carolina, Tennessee, or Texas. Or, get an online quote to start saving money today.