Compare Indiana Car Insurance Quotes
Cheap Auto Insurance quick and easy
Indiana is the Hoosier State, even though no one quite knows why that’s the state’s nickname. But that doesn’t stop people in Indiana from proudly putting the Hoosier nickname on everything from coffee mugs to college sports teams. Indiana is also home to the greatest number of professional basketball players per capita. Speaking of sports, the state’s crowning sports jewel is the Indianapolis 500 which brings in millions of people every year. Indianapolis is also home to the Indianapolis Colts of the National Football League.
Colts and Hoosier fans And when it comes to auto insurance and home insurance, those Hoosier and Colt fans turn to Velox for reliable and affordable insurance services.
Car Insurance Required
Liability coverage is legally required in Indiana and pays for injury and lost wages that you cause to another driver or their passengers as well as damage to the other driver’s vehicle in the event that you are considered “at fault” in an accident. The coverage limits are determined by each individual state and normally split into three categories. In Indiana, the minimum is listed as 25/50/10 and explained below:
- $25,000 bodily injury coverage per person. This is the maximum dollar amount that pays for a single person that you injure in an auto accident.
- $50,000 bodily injury coverage per accident. This is the maximum dollar amount that pays for all injuries that you cause in an accident if more than one person is hurt.
- $10,000 property damage per accident. This is the maximum dollar amount that pays for damage that you cause in an accident.
Uninsured Motorists Coverage
If you are in a hit-and-run accident or if you are in an accident with someone who does not have insurance, this Uninsured Motorist Coverage pays for pain and suffering which is not covered by medical, disability and Personal Injury Protection.
- $25,000 bodily injury coverage per person and $50,000 per accident
- $10,000 property damage per accident.
Underinsured Motorists Coverage
Underinsured Motorist Coverage pays for bodily injury to you or your family resulting if the person legally responsible does not have adequate coverage.
- Minimum of $50,000 per person and $50,000 per accident.
Optional coverage in Indiana
Insure your Car at a Lower Price
We understand how insurance expenses can take up most of your budget. Here at Velox, we have discounts and coverage options that will help. As much as possible, we want to make saving money convenient for you.
Why Choose Velox Car Insurance?
Choosing a company to purchase a car insurance is easier when you know what you’re looking for. Velox Insurance will help you find an insurance policy that is best for your situation. If you want cheaper insurance rates, we offer many discounts that you might qualify for. We also make sure that we attend to your needs right away when you file a claim. Rest assured that your experience with us will be nothing short of comfortable, from getting a quote to filing a claim.
With our services and car insurance coverages, you’re making the right choice when you purchase a policy from Velox. Call us at 855-468-3569, visit a local agency or get an online quote today!
What you should know about Getting Automobile Insurance from Velox
Requesting a quote.
Talk to our agents over the phone, visit one of our offices near you, or . It can be helpful to have the following documents handy:
- Vehicle identification number
- The driver’s license numbers of the people who will be driving the car/s
- Brand, model, and year of your car
- The location where your car is garaged
- Your credit or savings account information
- Your current policy, if you have one
- Your driving history (e.g. accidents, violations, and so on)
- Information on your car’s loan or lease
- Social security number
- Accessories installed in your car
- Choosing a coverage that suits your needs.
Here at Velox, we will assist you in finding coverage that is right for you. We will evaluate your information you provide us when you request for a quote so we could tailor the policy according to your needs.
Drivers covered by your policy.
Our car insurance policies generally follow your car. Therefore, anyone who has implied permission to drive it (a family member or a friend) will be covered by the policy when they use your vehicle. Unless, you’ve excluded someone from your policy, then he/she won’t be covered.
If you have more questions on your mind about our car insurance policies, don’t hesitate to call us at 855-468-3569.