Cheap Alabama Car Insurance (2022)
Auto insurance quotes quick and easy
Sweet home Alabama, the Heart of Dixie is home to a rich history, gorgeous landscape, and friendly faces. The “cotton state” knows how to take care of the land and take care of its people. With massive sources of natural resources like iron and steel, Alabama just so happens to be one of the country’s largest suppliers of cast-iron and steel pipe products. From the Montgomery capital to its unofficial Rocket Capital in Huntsville, Alabama is not short on creativity, hard-working people, and things to do.
Of course, Alabamians care about their families and property. That’s why they choose Velox Insurance for their auto insurance and home insurance needs. If you’re looking for friendly and affordable coverage in Alabama, we are here to help.
Since 2013 it is mandatory to have Liability Car Insurance in Alabama, law enforcement officers and other state officials began using the State of Alabama Online Insurance Verification System. This system enabled them to instantly verify the insurance status of a vehicle.
Car Insurance Required
Liability coverage is legally required in Alabama and pays for injury and lost wages that you cause to another driver or their passengers as well as damage to the other driver’s vehicle in the event that you are considered “at fault” in an accident. The coverage limits are determined by each individual state and normally split into three categories. In Alabama, the State minimum coverage is listed as 25/50/25 and explained below:
- $25,000 bodily injury coverage per person. This is the maximum dollar amount that pays for a single person that you injure in an auto accident.
- $50,000 bodily injury coverage per accident. This is the maximum dollar amount that pays for all injuries that you cause in an accident if more than one person is hurt.
- $25,000 property damage per accident. This is the maximum dollar amount that pays for damage that you cause in an accident.
Optional coverage in Alabama
Insure your Car at a Lower Price
We understand how insurance expenses can take up most of your budget. Here at Velox, we have discounts and coverage options that will help. As much as possible, we want to make saving money convenient for you.
Why Choose Velox Car Insurance?
Choosing a company to purchase a car insurance is easier when you know what you’re looking for. Velox Insurance will help you find an insurance policy that is best for your situation. If you want cheaper insurance rates, we offer many discounts that you might qualify for. We also make sure that we attend to your needs right away when you file a claim. Rest assured that your experience with us will be nothing short of comfortable, from getting a quote to filing a claim.
With our services and car insurance coverages, you’re making the right choice when you purchase a policy from Velox. Call us at 855-468-3569, visit a local agency or get an online quote today!
What you should know about Getting Automobile Insurance from Velox
Requesting a quote.
Talk to our agents over the phone, visit one of our offices near you, or . It can be helpful to have the following documents handy:
- Vehicle identification number
- The driver’s license numbers of the people who will be driving the car/s
- Brand, model, and year of your car
- The location where your car is garaged
- Your credit or savings account information
- Your current policy, if you have one
- Your driving history (e.g. accidents, violations, and so on)
- Information on your car’s loan or lease
- Social security number
- Accessories installed in your car
- Choosing a coverage that suits your needs.
Here at Velox, we will assist you in finding coverage that is right for you. We will evaluate your information you provide us when you request for a quote so we could tailor the policy according to your needs.
Drivers covered by your policy.
Our car insurance policies generally follow your car. Therefore, anyone who has implied permission to drive it (a family member or a friend) will be covered by the policy when they use your vehicle. Unless, you’ve excluded someone from your policy, then he/she won’t be covered.
If you have more questions on your mind about our car insurance policies, don’t hesitate to call us at 855-468-3569.