North Carolina is the home of the oldest state university in the country, Chapel Hill. The Outer Banks of hosts some of the most beautiful beaches and High Point is known as the Furniture Capital of the World
Velox Insurance offers affordable, high-quality auto insurance, home and commercial insurance.
Car Insurance Required
Liability coverage is legally required in North Carolina and pays for injury and lost wages that you cause to another driver or their passengers as well as damage to the other driver’s vehicle in the event that you are considered “at fault” in an accident. The coverage limits are determined by each individual state and normally split into three categories. In North Carolina, the minimum is listed as 30/60/25 and explained below:
- $30,000 bodily injury coverage per person. This is the maximum dollar amount that pays for a single person that you injure in an auto accident.
- $60,000 bodily injury coverage per accident. This is the maximum dollar amount that pays for all injuries that you cause in an accident if more than one person is hurt.
- $25,000 property damage per accident. This is the maximum dollar amount that pays for damage that you cause in an accident.
Uninsured Motorist coverage is legally required in North Carolina and pays for injury and lost wages that you or your passengers may suffer in the event that you are hit by an uninsured driver who is at fault. The coverage limits are determined by each individual state and normally split into two categories. In North Carolina, the minimum is listed as 30/60/25 and explained below:
- $30,000 bodily injury coverage per person. This is the maximum dollar amount that pays for a single person injured in your vehicle by an uninsured driver.
- $60,000 bodily injury coverage per accident. This is the maximum dollar amount that pays for all injuries in your vehicle by an uninsured driver if more than one person is hurt.
- $25,000 property damage coverage per accident. This is the maximum dollar amount that pays for damage caused to your vehicle by an uninsured driver.
Optional coverage in North Carolina
Collision Coverage pays, up to the coverage limits, for damages caused to your vehicle or a vehicle you are operating if it hits another car, object, or overturns. This type of coverage is typically required if you are financing your vehicle.
Comprehensive Physical Damage Coverage
This type of insurance provides coverage for damages to your vehicle or any vehicle in your custody resulting from incidents other than collision such as theft, fire, vandalism, flooding, hail or other perils. It is usually required if you have a vehicle loan.
Liability insurance provides coverage to pay for another individual’s bodily injuries or damages to their vehicle or property that you are legally responsible for. This type of insurance is required in most states.
Medical Payments Coverage
If you and your passengers are injured or killed in an accident, Medical Payments Coverage will pay for your doctor, hospital and funeral expenses regardless of who is at fault. This type of insurance also covers you as a pedestrian if you are hit by a vehicle.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Coverage
If you are in a hit-and-run accident or if you are in an accident with someone who does not have insurance, this Uninsured Motorist Coverage pays for pain and suffering which is not covered by medical, disability and Personal Injury Protection. Underinsured Motorist Coverage pays for bodily injury to you or your family resulting if the person legally responsible does not have adequate coverage.
Why Choose Velox Car Insurance?
Choosing a company to purchase a car insurance is easier when you know what you’re looking for. Velox Insurance will help you find an insurance policy that is best for your situation. If you want cheaper insurance rates, we offer many discounts that you might qualify for. We also make sure that we attend to your needs right away when you file a claim. Rest assured that your experience with us will be nothing short of comfortable, from getting a quote to filing a claim.
With our services and car insurance coverages, you’re making the right choice when you purchase a policy from Velox. Call us at 1-855-468-3569, visit a local agency or get an online quote today!
What you should know about Getting Automobile Insurance from Velox
Requesting a quote.
– Vehicle identification number
– The driver’s license numbers of the people who will be driving the car/s
– Brand, model, and year of your car
– The location where your car is garaged
– Your credit or savings account information
– Your current policy, if you have one
– Your driving history (e.g. accidents, violations, and so on)
– Information on your car’s loan or lease
– Social security number
– Accessories installed in your car
– Choosing a coverage that suits your needs.
Here at Velox, we will assist you in finding coverage that is right for you. We will evaluate your information you provide us when you request for a quote so we could tailor the policy according to your needs.
Drivers covered by your policy.
Our car insurance policies generally follow your car. Therefore, anyone who has implied permission to drive it (a family member or a friend) will be covered by the policy when they use your vehicle. Unless, you’ve excluded someone from your policy, then he/she won’t be covered.
If you have more questions on your mind about our car insurance policies, don’t hesitate to call us at 1-855-468-3569.