Car insurance Atlanta, GA discounts everyone should?know.
Auto insurance is a necessary expense. However, that does not mean that it has to be your biggest expense. Ask your insurance agent about these discounts on car insurance Atlanta, GA policies to help keep your costs low.
- Air bags ? most cars today come standard with air bags, and many insurance companies are rewarding drivers of these cars with a steep discount. Cars that have multiple air bags will see a larger discount than those vehicles that only have driver?s side air bags.
- Accident-free ? if you are able to go a certain period of time without getting into an accident, you can benefit from lower car insurance costs. Most auto insurance companies will require that you go accident-free for at least three years before they drop your rates.
- Anti-theft systems ? cars that are equipped with anti-theft systems are less likely to be stolen, which means they are a lower risk. The less risky your car is, the more money you can save.
- Carpool ? if you participate in a carpool or ridesharing program, you may be able to lower your premiums since you will not be using your vehicle as frequently since others will be driving some days.
- Defensive driving course ? taking and passing a defensive driving course will not only help you stay safer on the road, but it can also lead to a discount on your car insurance policy.
- Good student ? teenagers have some of the highest auto insurance premiums since they are not as experienced and tend to make risky moves on the road. Teens who have at least a ?B? average can enjoy a good student discount.